Welcome to Wagner's
Wagners was established in the 1900s.
Originally owned by Steve Wagner, located on 9 Pine Street in Lockport. John Sawicz(who was Steve's nephew) and his wife, Naomi, bought the restaurant and Bar around 1940. Since then they owned and operated 3 locations. This location, 246 Park Avenue, Lockport, New York is the only one open and is owned and operated by their daughters, Judy Currie and Cathy Zimmerman.
We are proud to still be serving the Lockport community. A family-owned, family-friendly restaurant and a full bar. Best known for our famous roast beef, chicken wings, and haddock fish fry.